The Stop Hunger Foundation focuses community investments by supporting charitable groups that reflect our mission. If you are seeking support for an organization that builds sustainable food systems in Canada or fights hunger and malnutrition in your community, please complete the mandatory online application form.
Only non-profit and charitable organizations, not individuals, will be eligible for a Stop Hunger grant.
Only initiatives that tackle hunger and food insecurity in the community will be considered.
We consider financial, in-kind, and skills-based requests.
It is important to us to measure the impact we are having in the community. We favour requests that clearly outline measurable outcomes.
We favour initiatives that can involve our employees as volunteers.
We favour initiatives which have an impact in the communities where we live and work or that support Indigenous communities that we have relationships with.
Kindly submit your request at least four months before the start-up of your activities. From January 1 to April 30, of every year.
Please note that only the Grant selected candidates will be contacted.
Our community investment program does not include the following:
- Organizations that are not registered charities, or registered non-profit societies
- Organizations that discriminate against race, gender, religion or lifestyle
- Political organizations or candidates
- Foundations supporting individuals
- Local sports and recreation organizations
- Duplication of direct and indirect donations to existing programs
- Individual or team competitions
- Film, television, video and book productions
- Commercial events and activities including sports, arts and culture